Rare Minerals of Russia Tumbled Stones | 5pc set
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Rare Minerals of Russia Tumbled Stones
Rare minerals of Russia tumbled stones is a complete set containing 5 stones:
- Astrophyllite Astrophyllite is a complex mineral, potassium, sodium, iron, manganese, and titanium silicate with a hardness of 3.5.
- Charoite Charoite is a rare silicate mineral. It was believed to be named after the Chara River, but due to the river being 70 km away from its discovery place, now it is believed to be named after the Russian word chary, meaning magic or charms.
- Eudialyte Eudialyte is a complex silicate mineral containing sodium, calcium, cerium, iron, manganese, yttrium and zirconium.
- Seraphinite Seraphinite is a variety of clinochlore, a hydrous magnesium iron aluminum silicate with a monoclinic crystal system.
- Shungite Shungite is a combination of amorphous graphite, crystalline silicate and other minerals, and is found near Shunga, Russia.
Material: Astrophyllite, Charoite, Eudialyte, Seraphinite, Shungite Tumbled
Shipping Info: All items are wrapped separately with adequate cushion material to ensure your crystals and goods arrive to you in perfect condition. Your order will be processed and shipped within 2-5 business days.
Please Note : Because our crystals, stones and mineral specimens are all natural, some inclusions and fractures may be present, however should be minimal, as the stones we import are of very high quality. Thank you for your understanding.
Pictured is one sample, however due to the natural formations of stones, we cannot guarantee every lot purchased will be the same. Size, weight per piece, and therefore number of pieces may vary. The lot pictured has been put back after the photography session and is no longer available.